GED Ready® Practice Test
GED Ready, the official practice test for the GED, helps you build the confidence you need for test day. After taking GED Ready, you’ll know what to expect from the actual test and feel ready for the real thing.
- The only practice test that tells you how likely you are to pass
- Provides a custom study plan so you can zero in on areas to improve
- Questions just like the ones on the actual test
- The GED Ready practice test isn’t like other practice tests. It's designed by the creators of the GED to tell you how you'll perform on the real test.
- After you finish the practice test a personal study plan is specially crafted, just for you. It maps to the most popular GED books and online study tools to give you the exact page numbers and modules to study. Students have told us this saves them hours and hours of time!
- Become familiar with how the real GED test will look and feel at a test center by taking the practice test on a computer or laptop. (Mobile devices are not supported)
- Choose when you want to take the practice test. It’s available in your account for 1 year. Once you start the test, you’ll have 120 days to finish it. Each practice test can be taken once.
- The GED Ready practice test is a great indicator of how close you are to passing the real test, gauge where you're at, and what you need to study.
"The GED Ready® [practice test] stands out as a very useful tool. It helped determine when I was ready to test, the types of questions I had to look forward to, and also showed me what I needed to study." - Jacob, GED graduate
Have a voucher code? Log in
I Will Create the Future I Want