Become an Authorized Education Partner
Get the latest details on how to become a partner with GED Testing Service. You’ll get access to the latest educator professional development to teach the GED® test, and tools and resources to use in the classroom.
Other benefits include:
- Authorized GED® logo and marketing materials usage
- GED Manager™ support to track student progress
- Promotion and recognition from GED Testing Service
- Partner focused business development meetings
- Teachers' training for personal development
- Networking opportunities with other GED® official partners around the world
- Discounted pricing on GED Ready® practice test.
Download the Authorized Education Partner Approval Guide and the Application Packet to get started.
MOE Communication letter – click here
Your expertise and commitment is vital to the thousands of students who take the GED® test every year. To help you shine, we have created resources to guide your GED® instruction.
Develop Student Skills
Lay the groundwork for effective instruction and guide your students to develop the skills they need to succeed using these resources.
- Educator Handbook - Review GED® test content and see recommended teaching strategies
- Skills Students Need to Pass (“Performance Level Descriptors”) - See exactly what students need to pass and the skills being assessed at each score level
- High Impact Indicators(HII) (View in Spanish) and HII Relationships Across Content Areas (View in Spanish) - Get detailed guidance on improving student performance
Assessment Guide for Educators - Deep dive into a content comparison of the 2002 Series test and the current GED® test.
Ongoing Professional Development
To help keep your skills and knowledge current, we provide ongoing professional development.
- Webinar Trainings - Learn effective classroom strategies and techniques from our Tuesdays for Teachers webinar series, a free professional development webinar series for educators
The GED® program has helped millions of students achieve their goals. We couldn’t do it without you.