· First, click on the 'SIGN UP' button at the top of your screen or visit https://get.ged.com/ to create your FREE GED student account.
· Use an email address that you will have access to in the future.
· Pick a secure and strong password. Save your password somewhere safe and do not share it with anyone.
· There are some questions that will we need to ask to enable us to create your personalised student experience.
· Once you are finished with your account set up, follow the messages on your home page to get started.
· Take some time to explore the tabs at the top of your home page such as 'Study', 'My Scores', and 'More' to learn how to navigate all that is available to you and that may help you prepare for your GED exams.
· Stay committed by creating 'My Goals' and follow your 'Next Steps'.
Whenever you need to access to your student account, click the 'Log In' button (top right of page) from www.ged.com/en. You will be directed to a new page where you can enter the same email address that you used when creating your account. Enter your password and click 'Log in'.
Follow these steps to recover your GED student account: · Log in to our website https://ged.com/en
· Click on the 'Log In' link at top right of your screen.
· At 'Student log in' page: click 'Forgot password?'
· Enter the Email or phone number used when you set up your account and click 'Search'
· Your email and phone number have been partially encrypted for your protection.
· Select your preferred option to send the reset code to either your email or your phone.
· You will soon receive an automated email or SMS message from GED Testing Service. (Check your spam folders if it does not appear in your inbox).
· Enter the security code in the 'Enter code' field.
· If the code is accepted, you will be directed to 'Create a new password'
· From the 'Create new password' page, enter your new login password (keep it somewhere safe!).
· Back on the 'Student log in' screen, enter your email and NEW password.
· From your student home page, continue where you left off!
If you experience any additional problems, please call our GED support team. Support contact details can be found here: https://ged.com/en/contact_us/.
Email Contracts@ged.com to request GED Testing Service to delete your account. Remember, if you are credentialed, you will no longer be able to recover your results for duplicate credential fulfilment if your account has been deleted.
Log in to your GED account, click on your appointment'' to schedule. You will be prompted to select the test subject, date and time, as well as the location where you prefer to test. Testing availability may be limited, so we encourage you to expand your preferred options, as necessary.
Alternatively, you can book through the GED Support line. See https://ged.com/en/contact_us/ for the regional contact details.
It could be that your testing jurisdiction has specific policies relating to requirements that need to be resolved before you can schedule a test. Check for any alerts in your GED® account and be sure to clear them before scheduling a test (each alert will provide further instruction). You can learn more about your jurisdiction's testing policies here https://ged.com/en/policies/.
Scores are typically posted within 24 hours of taking your GED® test or GED Ready® practice test. However, sometimes it can take up to 2 to 3 business days. You’ll receive an email once your scores have posted to your account.
Your scores can be found on the 'My Scores' page after logging in. In the "Scores" section of your account, you will see a detailed score report for each GED Ready® practice test and each GED® test subject that you have taken along with a list of skills to work on to improve your score.