What are GED® badges?
GED® badges are digital badges that you can post on online platforms like your social media profiles and emails. You’re eligible for specific GED® badges based on the GED® test subjects you’ve passed and what scores you earned on your tests.
Why should I use GED® badges?
With GED® badges, you can:
- Show off your success on the GED® test across multiple online platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, and email
- Make it easy and simple for employers to verify your accomplishments and learn more about what they mean
- Set yourself apart from other students and job-seekers by showcasing your skills
How do I get started?
Once you’ve earned a badge, you’ll be notified via email.
To share your badge:
- Follow the instructions in the email to access your Acclaim account
- From your Acclaim account, you can access and share your badges on the web-pages and social media profiles you wish
- You can also add your badges to your email signature