Recap: GEDTS Sessions at the 2020 COABE Conference
July 8, 2020
GED Testing Service offered a number of professional development and information sessions during the 2020 COABE Virtual Conference.
During this year’s virtual event, held June 29-30, July 1-2 and July 6-9, we also sponsored an exhibit booth to ‘meet and greet’ with conference participants and answer questions related to the GED test program and related resources.
Our conference sessions and links to presentations are available here and listed below:
- Best Practices for GED Corrections Test Administrators
- Accommodations Update
- Writing Effective Extended Responses on the GED® RLA Test – It’s All About the Claim!
- Marketing, PR and Outreach for Adult Ed Programs
- Helping Students Transition from ABE to GED Instruction – Starting Where Students are and Moving Them Forward
- GED Tools and Essentials for New Educators, Program Directors and Test Proctors
- Using Algebra Tiles in the ABE and GED Classrooms
- Yes, There are Spanish Resources for the GED Classroom
- Protecting Your Program and Students; Understanding How to Influence and Educate State Legislators and Policymakers
- All About the Online Proctored GED Test
- Pick Up that Smart Phone and Learn!
- Improving GED Pass Rates; New Products, Tools and Resources to Help Students Succeed
Thank you to all conference participants who attended our virtual sessions and visited our booth. We look forward to see you all online and in-person soon!
I am new to teaching the GED program, so far I love the online resources. My students will test in a few weeks, I hope that they will pass the first time. Thank you.
Thank you! We’re happy to hear that our professional development resources have been helpful. Best wishes to your students!