During the conference we presented a number of professional development workshops and information sessions about the GED test program.
Here is the full list of presentations with links:
- Evidence-Based Writing Should Begin with ABE Students
- What Instructors and Their Students Need to Know about GED® Extended Response
- Did You Know? An Introduction to the GED® Test for New Teachers
- What’s New in Accommodations
- Improve Your GED Exam Pass Rates with New Tools from GEDTS
- GED® Program Overview: How to Thrive in This New WIOA World
- Content Matters—Focus on Social Studies
- Another Angle: Developing GED® Exam Geometric Reasoning Skills
- Step by Step: From the Headlines to the GED® Science Classroom
During the conference we also had the opportunity to meet and greet hundreds of adult educators. At our exhibition booth we were able to share new flyers and information about GED products and study tools, classroom resources and of course the very popular GED pens and stress balls.
GED Testing Service sponsored this year’s Presidents’ Reception at the beautiful Desert Botanical Garden. Urban Crossroads provided live entertainment while attendees enjoyed heavy hors d’oeuvres and cocktails at the sunset reception
More photos from our time in Phoenix can be found here. We’re looking forward to COABE 2019 in New Orleans!