GED® Program Updates
October 14, 2020
News and updates for October 2020:
- Important Online Testing Reminders: Students are not allowed to use cell phones during the Online Proctored GED Test. Please also note that students can draw and write out math calculations using the online whiteboard. This video reviews how to use the whiteboard during testing.
- GED Ready Score Report: Updates to the report features will be implemented this month. You can read more about these changes in this recent InSession article.
- September Tuesdays for Teachers Webinar: Our recent webinar highlighted how the GED Flash study tool, co-developed with Aztec Software, can help learners increase their scores with GED-aligned practice questions. The full webinar can be viewed here.
- Voter Resources for Adult Learners: COABE has compiled a list of free resources to help educate adult learners about the voting process and encourage them to vote. You can visit this webpage to learn more.
- Nominate your student for GED Graduate of the Month: Each month we’re selecting a GED graduate with an inspiring story about their GED journey. Winners receive an iPad and are featured on our social media channels. Submit your nomination today!