GED Program Updates
July 8, 2020
News, updates and promotions for July 2020:
- 50% off KET FastForward: Students can purchase KET FastForward at 50% off for six months through GED Marketplace. Hours tracked in the FastForward program can be used for “contact hours” per the latest OCTAE guidance. Details about tracking student hours can be found here.
- OCTAE Releases FAQs on Student Reporting Due to COVID-19: The full document can be viewed here.
- Alaska and Nebraska offer free GED testing: First-time test takers, enrolled in adult ed, in both states can have their test fees waived. Additional information about the Nebraska and Alaska promotions can be found on GED.com
- 25% off GED Live Promo Starts July 13: Students can receive 25% off the regular price of any GED Live subject purchased through GED.com. More information about the promotion is available here.
- GED Manager Internet Explorer Users: We will continue to manage GED Manager updates for Internet Explorer 11 through August 1, 2020. We are no longer supporting IE 9 and IE 10. You are encouraged to consider upgrading to Edge or Google Chrome. This decision is based on Microsoft’s end-of-support for versions earlier than Internet Explorer 11, in addition to precautions related to Pearson VUE and GED Testing Service system compatibility.