News, updates and promotions for August 2018:
- New Tuesdays for Teachers webinar August 28th! In the upcoming webinar, Changes You’ve Been Asking for: The RLA Test Screen & Score Reports, we will introduce you to some format changes in the RLA test that students will see in 2019—these improvements don’t change the test but will help students to perform their best. We’ll also discuss how we are using feedback to improve the usability and effectiveness of our GED score reports for you and your students. Registration will open soon—more information about these changes can be found in this previous Marty’s Corner article.
- We’re headed to Chicago in 2019! In case you missed the great news, we announced that the Windy City will be the location of next year’s annual conference. The conference is scheduled for July 24 – July 26, 2019 and more information about conference registration and the host hotel will be available soon!
- Seven new GED test sites open in Los Angeles — GED Testing Service and the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) have opened seven GED test centers throughout Los Angeles County. Students in Los Angeles County now have more options to enroll in GED preparation classes and take the GED test at multiple locations. The full press release is available here.
- GED Flash for Organizations™ promo: Now through August 31st, adult education and GED prep programs can take advantage of an introductory offer. This offer gives programs access to GED Flash for 14 months at the 12-month price and GED Ready practice tests for $2 each. Please visit http://www.aztecsoftware.com/gedflash or contact your state relationship manager for details.
- Download the 2018 GED Annual Conference program and related presentations here.