Ask GED Testing Service

What is the best way for students to request transcripts and duplicate diplomas?

On the updated website we have a webpage dedicated to “Grads and Transcripts” with information related to transcript requests. Students that earned their credential in 2014 or later can log into their accounts and request their transcript.

Students that earned their GED credential before 2014 will need to select the country and state they resided in when they earned their credential and the site will connect them to the appropriate credentialing service.

Some states/jurisdictions only allow graduates to order a transcript; others may offer diplomas and certificates too.


  1. I would like to get a copy of my certificate and transcripts. My number I 4044534795. I graduated in 1979from Richmond OIC.

  2. I RECEIVED MY GED before 2014. I went to the official site,” Request Your Transcripts,” Clicked on the state, and wild brings right back to the same page.. How do I get my Transcript. I call the community college, they don’t handle Transcripts anymore.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *