Jurisdiction Price Change Process
- Jurisdiction requests GED® test Price Change through GEDTS State Relationship Manager (SRM)
- GEDTS SRM works with the Jurisdiction to complete the Price Change Request form. (see Attachment).
- GEDTS SRM and GED Administrator™ determine and document the testing sites that are impacted by the change.
- GEDTS SRM works with internal GEDTS teams and determines the feasibility of the price change.
- GEDTS SRM works with GED Administrator™ to secure mutual agreement on the price change if any adjustments are necessary.
- GEDTS SRM communicates timelines to Jurisdiction (90-120 days if channel comp is impacted) and identify the sites impacted by the price change.
- GEDTS Legal drafts MOU Amendment, sends to GEDTS SRM and Jurisdiction and GED Testing Service sign mutually acceptable MOU Amendment.
- Implementation Timeline begins
- GEDTS SRM communicates Price Change Request to all GED® testing centers. GED Administrator™ provides support as necessary to implement price changes with testing centers.
- GEDTS and GED Administrator™ must review and determine how replace vouchers for unused/not redeemed vouchers will be addressed.
Download and fill out the Jurisdiction Price Change Request Form