Before submitting a request, be sure to give the appropriate documentation guidelines below to your doctor or psychologist to evaluate.
Learning & Cognitive Disorders (LCD)
Attention Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Psychological & Psychiatric Disorders (EPP)
Physical Disabilities & Chronic Health Conditions (PCH)
How to Apply
- Create an account on GED.com
- Select yes for modified testing
- Click on “My Accommodations” on your dashboard
- Create an account on the online accommodations system
- After completing an account, you will receive a link to apply and start the accommodations process
You may appeal an accommodations decision if you’re unhappy with the outcome. Simply click on the “Request an Appeal” button in the Accommodations System to start the appeal process. Please include additional documentation (i.e. letter from a doctor, report, etc) to review if possible.
GED Test On-Screen Computer Guides
You can change what your test looks like on your computer screen to make it easier to read. Download these guides to learn more about the options available.